I’m cheating a bit by posting multiple days on the same day, I know. But it was kind of an intense weekend because I decided to cut one of my favorite projects currently on the docket. It was just taking too much energy and had limited interest in its market. So, on Day 26, I cut it.
This resulted in a change of my color palette — one I’m fairly certain most will consider an upgrade. I know I do. I’m trading out the smoky black for a great green.
It’s a strong change and I’m excited to see what will become of it.
For now, however, here are the posts for each day, in descending order:
Here’s the new green and me toying with how I might use it on a future product.
Here’s the new color palette. I picked the colors out of paint sample colors since I’m pretty sure I might be doing some painting in the future.
This is me being melodramatic about shelving my idea after 2 weeks of putting gas in the tank and not getting much movement.
Timing isn’t everything but it can definitely make or break how well something is received. And, sometimes, you’ve just got to read the tea leaves on how things are being received and pluck things when they’re ripe.
So that’s what I’m doing.
This was just looping in my head on this day. So I share it with you. Feel free to share an exception to me, but the more I think on it the more it seems accurate.